Sunday, July 05, 2009

Week #1 SMI 3

Here are my top picks for Week#1 Scrappin Mom's Idol 3, Paper Piecing...



Blessed to have you by Rowee

OK I'm not being biased here, just becoz the father and daughter here are close to my heart. Pader as we fondly call him(aka John Lloyd lol) is Mader's DH. I like the cascading photos in here, the colors chosen, the bird pieces and the touch of hand stitching.



Summer heat by Diane

I like the constrast of colors here, the fun summer piece accents and the layering of photos.


Drama Queen by Gaye

The soft pastel colors complemented the cute photos, and the tree piecing is a delight to see.

Note all the photos here were taken from the scrappinmoms gallery.

See all the entries here. My laptop is having issues with blogger, hope to get it fix soon. I hope your weekend was a blast.


Marix

2 comments:

Diane said...

Thank you so much Benga for featuring my Scrappinmoms Idol LO. I am happy you liked my LO.

Gaye said...

Thanks so much for featuring my page. Kakataba ng puso. =D