Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How are you?

It has been awhile yet again...
I just had sinus surgery and have been resting at home for almost a week now, thankfully my Dad is with me to take care of me. I guess I'm not used to being immobile, I just need to move around so the nosebleed continues... got scolded by my Dad so I'm taking it slow for now. A little work at home, some dose of Facebook, a few emails, watching DVD and maybe a little scrapping... I'm really dying to scrap! The new goodies from SCRAPPY SHACK just arrived at my doorstep can't wait to play with them very soon!

Meanwhile here's my latest LO I did a couple of weeks back, just had difficulty posting in blogger... still posting via email....
Here's my take on Challenge#28- Something at Scrappers at SG
This is a scraplift of Sarah Klemish in Scrapbooks Etc.


Thanks for the visit...Happy Tuesday!
Marix

1 comment:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

get well soon sweetheart! *HUGS*