Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Multi-tasking

While I'm having a grand time expanding my farm and restaurant business, in Facebook that is, I managed to pitch in a couple of hours to play with my stash. Would you believe I had thoughts of giving up on this hobby? With all the things that has happened and my mojo hiding somewhere and Facebook coming into the picture it's actually not surprising.
But when I look at my humongous stash and tools (speaking for myself, am sure you guys have much more than I actually own) and how this hobby have been a big part of capturing precious memories of my mother, why give up? I'm just taking my time for now, my heart still aches whenever I rummage through the photos and see lots and lots of Mama's photos waiting to be scrapped. Not yet, even our graduation photos are in a halt, time will come.
So for now, my friends photos are taking center stage in my scrapping.
K enaf of my sentimental thoughts...
Here's a page using sketch #31 of 52 Sketches

and a card for my Aunt using CP Sketch #26, am going to give this personally when I come home again. I'll tuck in a few cash so she can buy anything her heart desires (on a budget of course LOL).



Thanks again for visiting my blog and hope you all are having a great week.

Marix
Blogcandy alert:

6 comments:

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Mare, ang ganda naman ng card at LO mo! Bongga ang color combination ng card, parang nakapatong pa sa bulak, sosyalin! :)

pigmentations said...

you sure scrap pretty LOs when your mojo is apprently "in hidng " :)

~bjay

ellie said...

LOVE the "Scrap Happy" page...beautiful!

whoistracy said...

Beautiful card Amy! Love yellow and black together. Love your layout, too, and that you can remember your mom through scrapping is wonderful.

Cute#1 said...

ganda marix! =)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

sweetheart, don't ever think about quitting, okay? take all the time you need to heal, play that damn facebook game until you're sick of it.. but come back and scrap when you're ready. :) *hugs*

ps : i'm addicted to Country Story @ FB :D