Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Halloween in September

I received several halloween themed die cuts sent by Lori, owner of Scrappy Shack. Though I intend to use them for halloween cards I thought of using one to create a Halloween page, of course this photo is way back 2007, and the pps and stickers are from Making Memories Spellbound collection last year which I won through their blog candy.

This is using 52 sketches 52 weeks- sketch#37...
and I have a blooper... this is supposed to be my entry for cute#1's Halloween challenge at Scrapbook Challenges, unfortunately I missed out one rule which is not to use patterned paper... oh well I'll just create another one ;)
Don't forget about Lori's September Blog Candy at Scrappy Shack!
Have a great day everyone!
Marix

3 comments:

Simply Me said...

WOW...I like I like... :) another great page Marix! :)

Liza said...

That is so cute Marix! Love how you cut your picture to shape.

And, I love that LO on your blog header!!!

Cute#1 said...

Ganda marix! ipost mo na rin sa sc.. ok lang yan =)