Wednesday, September 23, 2009

no Trick and no Treat

LOL I've never celebrated Halloween as a kid, my previous posts are actually the one and only Halloween I celebrated together with my scrappy friends way back 2007. And it was a blast party! Now I'm at it again... creating/altering trick or treat goodies! Remember my last year's goodies? not sure if I can beat that but here's one of my efforts to kick off my Halloween projects...


Altered Prima bucket, and I did this in less than 20 mins, no tricks! Papers are from Making Memories Spellbound collection and die-cuts from Scrappy Shack (join in the blogcandy to get a chance to win die-cuts of your choice including this halloween die-cut!)
Still no treat inside ;)

Any halloween projects in mind? Let me know!

Take care.
Marix

No comments: