Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to our dear friend Abby!

First, here's the other LO I finished last week. Happy again to use my old stash! This is my take for Sketchabilities Sketch #8
Our group shot was taken by Maps DH, Randy, thanks!


And I also finished this 6x6 mini scrapbook for Abiik's Surprise Bday Party last Saturday! Here's the cover and some of the pages inside...






Today is her actual birthday, Happy Birthday Abby! May all your wishes come true! God Bless :)


I have barely a few hours but I'm still contemplating if I'm going to scrap or not, LOL
Have a great week everyone!
Marix

4 comments:

Liza said...

Love your take on the sketch Marix! And that gift album is sweet! I'm sure your friend loved it.

Jill Deiling said...

loooove the mini book and layout!! :)

teacher jessy said...

Great take on the sketch!! Such a pretty one & that mini album is lovely ;)

My Paper World said...

Ooooh! I never get time to scrap so I always love to see what everyone does with their photos! What a great group shot! Love your beautiful projects!
Hugs
Nicola