Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

and hello blog! hahaha
Felt like I haven't scrapped in ages, and feeling like a newbie again.
I hope to get back into scrapping soon, sooner please hehehe
Here are a few of my last projects for 2009...



my January calendar for ScrappersatSG challenge

And a winner has been announced... Congrats Jen! and Happy Birthday!

We are honored to be judged by one of the new and upcoming talents in scrapbooking, none other than Ms Piradee. Thank you so much for your support.
Do check out the awesome talent of scrappers at SG!

And here are my Holiday cards, late as usual hehehe



Happy New Year my friends! May this year bring us more love, happiness and blessings!
Marix

2 comments:

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Wow! Love the Jan. calendar! I know what you mean with getting back to the blog...me too. Happy New Year!!! :) Cheri

salme said...

Welcome 2010! Hope to see more posts! Miss your blog!