Friday, January 22, 2010

Into the groove

Weeeeee! I'm scrapping again, pardon my excitement, I'm just to happy to be able to finish this LO. It took me more time to find my papers than to put this all together. And the dilemma of having double sided papers hahaha, now you're wondering what's on the back of that distressed looking background. Can't remember the brand but I'll show you what's on the back on my next post.


That's my Dad on his 70th Facebook birthday party! It was like a grand EB (eyeball) with his FB friends since most of them he just met for the first time. Coz he just kept on adding my friends to his list of friends! LOL It was barely 5 months ago when I introduced him to FB and now there's no turning back for him. heehee
Sketch #182 from Scrapbook Challenges
And here's my invitation for that party which inspired me to use those cute Bampop robots :)
I have one more LO that I finished last night while watching American Idol (an old habit to break LOL), which I will show on my next post.

Thanks for dropping by! TGIF! and enjoy the weekend!
Marix

No comments: