Monday, January 18, 2010

Slowly

...my mojo is starting to move a bit further. I have tons of supplies and backlog of photos to scrap so I better start scrapping or else.... ah what a waste hehehe
This is my entry for ScrappersatSG Challenge #30 - Heart of mine. Obviously a Valentine theme but I opted to mix the theme for Christmas.





I finally used my OA and webster pps, what a relief! Ever have that feeling of wanting to let go but somehow there is something inside of you that screams don't let go! Well I finally conquered that scream hahaha! I'm letting go of my papers once and for all! That's it! no turning back now... fingers crossed.

Now on with the LO, did you know I had bloopers in doing this? I stamped, I embossed and something just didn't look right, but I still want to use the same pps, so that's the very reason the papers were vertically cut and layered to make up a 12x12 LO, did i pull it off?
Here's a close-up of the hearts and what's left of some ugly stamping.







I totally lost track of what's the hottest in scrapbooking, so I better start bloghopping and catch up!


Have a great week ahead!

Marix

3 comments:

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Totally loving this lo!!! The color scheme is perfect! :)Cheri
*thanks for stopping by!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Great collection of sketches. TFS! And so sweet of you to mention mny layout on your blog!

My Paper World said...

You certainly did pull it off! Fabulous LO!
Hugs
Nicola