Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Digi dummy

Is there a book for dummies like me?
I guess the digital world of scrapping is not for me, all those resizing, cropping, adding effects are just not my cup of tea. I don't have the patience not even the talent to create digital LOs.
Free Digikit: Gliterrati:Cupid by Betsy Tuma at 2peas
Yeah I've been thinking to leave all my papers behind and conquer the digi world! hahaha Dream on! Well thank God I have tons of papers to last me a lifetime of traditional paper scrapping! ha! I don't have that much but with my current pace of 2 to 3 LOs per month, it could even last for a second lifetime LOL

I'm so looking forward to the long weekend! I want to scrap!!!
Marix

1 comment:

scrapgurl14 said...

Hey the layout turned out pretty! Same sentiments here, I can't find the patience to learn all that digital techniques to make layouts.