Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Misty-fied

I only have I bottle of Glimmer mist that I bought more than a year ago. I have tried using it with several attempts but all have gone to waste, well not until now that I finally decided to go for it and let myself be misty-fied. Still not happy with the misting but the masking did help a lot to make the effect rather useful.
This is my take for Scrapping the music and Scrap&Stamp hybrid challenge.
It was the first time I heard this song "Better Way" by Ben Harper and I was blown away, love the lyrics so I put them all in.



For my photo I just applied a charcoal filter effect using PS and printed the image using kraft paper. The bird is a Rhonna Farrer digital stamp from Color My World collection.




Special thanks to Lily for the vine diecuts courtesy of her Revo.
Glimmer mist is from Tattered Angels, mask from Tim Holtz.
The chipboard title was stamped with wordings from Inque Boutique, small leaves stamp by Grant. All flowers from Prima.



Photo shot courtesy of myself hahaha, not bad right?

Thanks for dropping by!
Marix

11 comments:

sarah said...

LOVE those flowers, ate!!! just gorgeous! :)

hugs,
sarah.

salme said...

marix, maganda yung pagkamist. gamit lang ng gamit :-)

liliput said...

really gorgeous layout! love the photo pati ang charcoal effect ;)

Pamela said...

Wow! Love this! :)

yyam said...

Oh wow! This is spectacular! Great misting/masking! Love the charcoal background too! :)

yyam said...

Oh wow! This is spectacular! Great misting/masking! Love the charcoal background too! :)

anne g-i said...

wow!!! love all the texture and dimension in your LO!! beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!! This is AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the photo, that MASKING...and all those YUMMY flowers!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us at STM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Campbell said...

Absolutely lovely!!! Great job on the challenge! I love all your embellishments! Thanks for playing along at STM!

Jeanet said...

I just love this whole layout!The misting, the colors,all the flowers and that photo rocks!
Thank you so much for joining us @ Scrapping The Music this week!

Kristii said...

Wow!!! such a beautiful layout!!! I love all the flowers and I love what you did with your photo!!!!