Sunday, February 07, 2010

Struggling...

but finishing. Here's another one for abiik's friend, mother and daughter fun photo. And when you're scrapblocked... true XOXO girls to the rescue!
I lifted Sandie Vincent's love you LO, I was particurlarly attracted to the layers of circled papers.

And this next LO though simple took me ages to finish and still I think there's something missing or there's something wrong. Anyway this is supposed to be my take on last month's sketch by Scrap-it-Lah.

I haven't bought any new stash lately, could it be the reason why my mojo just walked away from me? LOL Kinda sad though that I splurged on too much scrapbook products in the past few years, which is way more than what I can use! So there they are, all lonely kept inside the dark, scary and cold cabinet hehehe
Until my next post, hopefully soon ;)
Happy Sunday!
Marix

5 comments:

Robin Gibson said...

LOVE your lift! THanks for playing along with us - good luck on the great prize!! LOVE how colorful your layout is, and that pic is precious!!

Sandie said...

I adore your lift, thank you so much for lifting my layout, and good luck in the draw for the prize!!

salme said...

Love your Baby Of Mine LO. I've been wanting to try layers of circles... ganda!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Great job with your lift! I love the pearl accents. Thanks for playing along with the XOXO Girls! Good luck!

Liza said...

You are funny Marix! Using the "no new stash" as an excuse for lost mojo. Which means, you better start shopping again! LOL!

Seriously, it is really hard to scrap without the mojo. But I do like your varied expressions on those photos. Cute layout that "baby of mine."