Saturday, February 20, 2010

Taking my time

To scrap that is. I used to be prolific when my scrapping mojo kicks in, but I guess times have changed. There's just too many other things running in my mind and scrapping is one thing that has a major setback. I have the eagerness but it's just not happening. So instead of stressing myself to scrap which should not be the way right?, I'm taking it one LO at a time. I also stopped submitting for DTs and GDTs as I felt I can't commit the same way I used to. But I'd always be happy to join in challenges when I get a chance. When I feel like scrapping, I scrap! if I don't then maybe next time. So last weekend was the "I feel" moment so I scrapped 3 LOs! Thanks to mareng s and CJ for inviting me over for a fun-filled scrapping, eating and watching "Glee" marathon.

Here are the 2 LOs I did, I'll post the other one next time

All the stamps are from Prima. The butterflies are colored with Copic markers and accented with stickles. This technique was inspired by Jennifer Mcguire, you can see her tutorial here.
The "Absolutely wonderful" is a rubon from Creative Imagination, old stuff again.

The frame stamp is also from Prima. Yeah that set is my latest stamp I bought recently, as always a good alibi to get me into scrapping is buying myself some new stash, but still no new papers! Hurray for me!

Thanks for dropping by and happy weekend!
Marix

1 comment:

salme said...

Ganda nung Absolutely Wonderful layout mo. Yung colors and yung butterflies bagay na bagay.