Monday, March 01, 2010

Blogger at work

the cat is away so the mouse is having a grand time playing LOL!

First off.... woot woot my "Believe" LO won both challenges from
Scrapping the Music and
Scrap and Stamp
thanks so much for choosing my LO!!! Am a happy girl!
Awww such bliss, if that won't kick in my mojo what is?

It was another fun fun fun scrapmeet we had last Saturday, though I barely finished one LO, the company of good friends is sooo worth it. Glad to have cute#1 who is sooo generous to raffle of some of her scrap stuff. Yipppeeee I got the See D's stamp, can't wait to play with them soon.

Meanwhile, I was kinda revamping my links on my blog and adding new ones I stumble on my blog hops.

Check out the awesome RAK from Scrap-it-Lah which dons a new look, love the pastel colors of their blog.


Celebrating friendships challenges from
Favorite things
PapierHouse


And if you're thinking of mixing pleasure with business, this on-line class is for you, I myself have been pondering to put up at least an etsy shop. Maybe someday...

More bloghops... later I'll be posting 2-4 LOs to share, some old and some new.

Happy Monday!
Marix

No comments: