Thursday, March 11, 2010

IT post

It's Thursday post *lol*
Yep it's the IT Show in Singapore, for the tech savvy shopaholics LOL
Contemplating in buying a portable printer, should I?

Anyway here's another entry for Creative Scrapper's sketch #94... I just adored the layers on the sketch.


Using Sassafras and Fancy pants pps, alpha from MM
And here's a card, I know the coloring is disastrous but for the effort I give myself a pat on the back *sounding like a judge from American Idol* This is my take for Card Patterns sketch #54


And so yesterday I decided to shop for Copic Markers, hopefully my next card would be better.
Looking forward to the weekend!
Marix

2 comments:

salme said...

inggit ako, you've been really productive. "Awesome" robots. The word awesome will never be the same again after what Beth told us hahaha Pero love ko yung robots na yan. I can see Sassa papers, Way to go!

*charygirl said...

I love the "about a boy" page! That one is so fun!