Sunday, March 07, 2010

Super hot hot hot!

Maybe I should head to the malls to cool down, and do a little shopping? hahaha we'll see...

Here's trying my luck on the "in" thing for scrapbooking... adding a banner, a pennant or something like that. I'm not quite happy with the colors I used, only on the later part that I decided to add purple to add color to a boring LO, so I should have used a purple pennant instead of using plain newspaper type pp. Oh and I did mist the LO which gone overboard yet again.
Materials(old stuff): Imaginisce pp, OA pp, MR sheers, KI chipboard(friends), K&Co chipboard(frame),AC birdchipboard, Prima flowers, (new stuff) tattered angels mist

This is inspired by SC sketch #188 and my take on {Create} and These are a few of my fave things blog Friendship challenge.
Craving for good old halo-halo, but I guess ice kachang will do ;)
Happy Sunday!
Marix

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Marix!!! This is amazing!!! I am soooooooooooooo happy U found FAVE THINGS!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors, the misting.....and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that banner and the flowers!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Chris said...

what a super layout - I love the little banner, the rickrack, and the flowers - and your color combo is so striking! thanks so much for sharing with us at TAAFOMFT

Amy Muffoletto said...

Super amazing layout. Love the banners and all the color and the great photos. You have so many details to look at. Thanks for playing along. Hugs,Amy

anne g-i said...

I love what the purple and green added to your LO - great idea!!!
Fun page!

Jeanet said...

LOve this!Love your misting and the colors!That banner is awesome and I love the purple touch!Gorgeous LO!
Thank you so much for joining us at Fave Things!

Hanneke said...

I love this, love those photo's and the colors and going overboard witch the misting sounds very familiar to me,hahaha!!!
Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!!

Jenneke said...

I'm such a fan of your banner!!!! LOVE it! And love your pictures!

Thanks so much for playing along with us!

XXXJenneke