Saturday, March 13, 2010

take your time

Do you sometimes feel that you're always rushing everything?... wishing you have more time for this and that or maybe you've been hoping you can get hold of time at your own pace?
These are my thoughts recently so I have to constantly remind myself to pause for a while and accept that all will be done in due time.
Here's a melodramatic interpretation of my blabber LOL
This is a lift of Ms Aida Haron... March challenge of MWL.

experimenting on misting my photo... mist from Tattered Angels, kraft paper, MM paint, time stamps from Heidi Swapp, paper scraps from MME and BG


flowers from Prima, and butterflies (again!?! LOL) from mareng s EK puncher (sorry I just can't resist adding butterflies hehehe)

How was your Saturday? Hope you all have a good weekend!
Marix

No comments: