Thursday, April 29, 2010

Debossing

My first attempt at debossing was a big boo boo, but when I saw the tutorial by Pamela at Scrap and Stamp, I gave myself another chance.
Again I was not quite happy with the result, could it be the white utee I'm using LOL, I guess I have to keep on practicing.
Here's my take on the debossing challenge, using sketch from Pencil Lines




it looked like an epitaph LOLz

here's the white utee and the stamp I used
ETA ooops the utee shown in the photo was clear, I used white and just dabbed walnut ink to add color

Tomorrow is the last day for my blogcandy, I'll be announcing the winner on my next post.

Hang in there it's almost Friday!
Marix

4 comments:

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

My first attempt on that embossing enamel was also a boo too. Thanks for the link, I'll go check that tutorial out. This LO is great though! Love that shabby style.

Pamela said...

I think this is fantastic! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap and Stamp! :)

Regina said...

I think it is fabulous! thanks for playing along with us at Scrap and Stamp!

jowilna said...

stunning layout! love the debossing and the stamp you used.