Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happiness is...

Today is the actual day! Happy 3rd Anniversary ScrappersatSG/!!!!

Finally here's my LO for our challenge #32 Alice in Wonderland

Most of the supplies are oldies....bg pp is from Pink Paislee which I misted using the punched butterflies by Martha Stewart as a stencil. The paintable transparency is a very very old Prima product, I just painted the back side with Making Memories acrylic paints (pink, blue and green)to add color. "Happiness" is a rub-on from creative imaginations and the flowers are from Prima . This cage is a Stampendous stamp stamped in a transparency(tnx Maps for stamping for me hehehe), inside is a cute little bird from Maya Road (tnx mader!), the branch is also from MR which I painted with crackle paint.

Sidenote: While I was doing this LO I was kidding my friends that I will put Alice inside the cage instead LOL

Say hi to Alice! This is a rubber stamp set I got as a RAK long long ago from Allison. To add definition I heat embossed the image. can you see the beads around the Prima flowers? I adhered them using glossy accents to add sparkle.

And here's the final touch, a quote card from my stash.
Then I layered the whole page in a black cs edged and embossed with gold.


I got a BLOGCANDY just scroll up!
Thanks for dropping by!
Marix

2 comments:

jonaks said...

this is really lovely!!!

Natalie said...

THanks for visiting my Blog and leavning a comment! I really appreciate it!

I LOVE this layout :)
Nat x