Monday, April 12, 2010

Harmonie projects

I was privileged to be chosen by Harmonie to try out their scrapbooking products, I am really excited to try them out. Soon as I arrived from vacation last week, I saw a huge envelope package in my table, wooohooo. I just dropped my luggage bags and started drooling over the goodies I received.

Thanks Marie for believing in me. Here is part one of my Harmonie projects.

First thing that caught my attention was the pretty papers, the design is back to back! Here is a die-cut shaped paper, note that the sides/borders are intact so you can still use it as you can see on my second LO.

this LO is for my dear friends, I hope they'll like it


How about those lovely flowers and matching brads, sweetness! They also have wooden cuttings, I stamped a sentiment onto the wood, but you can alter or paint on them and so much more. As you can see I only used a piece of it coz I'm saving them for an altered project. Watch out for that!


The butterfly is cut-out from the paper, and they also have matching ribbon!
Now on to the second LO, as I've mentioned I used the borders to frame my LO, and the papers also got designed edges that you can use as borders or accents!

I just run them into my crimpler to add texture.
Harmonie also carries acrylic accents, flower and butterfly shapes. I just stamped on them and accent with stickles and pearls. Again plenty of possibilities on how to use these goodies.

I have lots and lots more of supplies from Harmonie and I will be showcasing more of them in my future post.

To know more about their products please visit http://www.loisirsharmonie.ca/ or their blog http://harmonieloisirscreatifs.blogspot.com/

Hope you all had a lovely Monday like mine, I just came from a hearty dinner , plus fun and laughter with my friends.

My BLOGCANDY is still on-going!

Take care.
Marix

1 comment:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

beautiful harmonie layouts! my papers arrived damaged.. will see what I can salvage :)