Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Laundry night!

aarghhh
And you thought being single means less chores? How I wish clothes would come as disposables LOL

Anyway here's a quick post of the card I created last night for Card Patterns sketch 61

I have a few more of this circle cuts that I cut last weekend using my circle cutter. So glad to use one for the sketch.

And here are the simple mother's day cards I did last weekend ...


I've been using a variety of stamps lately yey! Well if only my stamps can talk, they're be yakking me for leaving them behind hehe

Gotta get back to my laundry, good night!

Marix

5 comments:

whoistracy said...

Adorable cards! Love your take on the CP sketch. And I agree with you on the laundry- I wish you could just catch up and be done with it! LOL

kmassman said...

LOVE that first card! The others are fun, too!

dstandard said...

Totally adorable! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Aba bongga ang card mo Marix! Cute ng scooter. Oo nga, agree ako, sana disposable din ang mga damit lalu na sa mga anak ko. Hahaha.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh how CUTE!! Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week! xx