Saturday, April 17, 2010

Life happens...

So to shooo away my toxic weekdays and weekend, I scrapped and scrapped and scrapped...

Here's my entry for Second chance challenge sponsored by Lawn Fawn stamps over at Sketchy Thursdays using this sketch.



I basically went all the way with the sketch, I'm also entering this at Laine's button challenge hosted by Ed.
If you're from Singapore, good news! PaperMarket is officialy open at Plaza Singapura, definitely a one stop mall for scrappers, with MWL, Spotlight and Daiso!
And finally another goodnews! My LO "Baby of Mine" was among the 10 finalists over at true XOXO girls, if you like my LO please vote for me, thanks!
I have a few more to show on my coming posts, Harmonie projects and more LOs, so I hope you drop by again.

If it's your first time here, I got a BLOGCANDY in celebration of my 4th blogoversary, yep 4 years blabbering about my scraps LOLz.
Hope your Saturday is not so gloomy like mine.
Take care!
Marix

1 comment:

Jill Cassity said...

i love your layout!! :)