Saturday, April 24, 2010

Playing with scraps

My scraps have been accumulating more than I can ever imagine so I sat down and started working on an agenda. Can't think of anything hahaha but don't want to thrash them either, doing my part to save the environment or something else hehehe
...so I started making cards (which I will show on my coming posts ) and this LO ...

This is my nephew and my Dad, "Lolo" is grandpa in English.
I'm hooked on clear utee! love the gloss finish and it's quick and easy not like using glossy accents which takes too long to dry. BTW these chipboard buttons are from Making Memories Christmas collection, so happy to use them on a non-holiday photo.

and I stamped! *Big grin* =D

This is my take on Pencil Lines Sketch #183

Enjoy the weekend! Scrap, make a card, go ahead and get crafty!
Marix

2 comments:

sarah said...

hi ate!

i LOVE all of the circles in this layout! it's making me want to do a layout with just circles. hehe. :)

thanks for the inspiration.

hugs,
sarah.

kmassman said...

Cute!