Sunday, April 18, 2010

Precious

I don't mean to sound like Gollum LOLz
Here's my entry for Yatie's challenge for Scrap-it-Lah

create a layout that consist of items from 10 different manufacturers

Here's my list, thought I'd never make it to 10 but was surprised to have 19!

1. Bazzill - base cs

2. Tattered Angels - mist and stencil

3. Stampendous - cage stamp and bird inside

4. Stazon - opaque blue ink

5. Prima - flowers on the cage

6. American Crafts - ribbon on the cage

7. Imaginisce - photo mat, paper for punched butterfly

8. Scrappy Shack - "preicous" die cut

9. DCWV - papers for punched circles (bunny and "playful")

10. Cosmo Cricket - paper with "Charming"

11. Grant - paper for punched circle( baby)

12. Me & My Big ideas - "b" chipboard

13. K& Co - grow and butterfly chipboard

14. Sassafras - catterpillar chipboard

15. Colorbok - charming and precious mini tag; square chipboard

16. Around the block - tagger

17. KI memories - puffy flower

18. Adornit - "little one" letter stickers

19. Q&Co - pearls on the buterfly



Don't forget that ScrappersatSG challenge is still on, open to everyone including international scrappers! we hope you can join us.
Blogcandy for you here.
Vote for me here if you like my LO - "Baby of Mine by Benga"
Thanks!
Marix

2 comments:

teacher jessy said...

I really love the bird cage and how you stenciled!! Amazing 19 products in this layout! Thanks for playing along :)

Yatie Tajudin said...

I love the stenciled effect too!! Gorgeous LO!! And well done on having 19 manufacturer in a layout!!
Thanks for playing along!!