Thursday, April 22, 2010

Resist Stamp

Though I rarely create a resist stamping project, I just can't resist stamps! Pun intended on the title of this post LOL...
My scrapper friends know that I soooooo much love stamps and inks! I have a few wood mounted rubber stamps, foam mounted rubber stamps, magnetic stamps, foam stamps, and of course clear stamps. The latter is my favorite as it helps me see what I'm stamping on since I'm a dummy with alignments et al. Though I rarely use my stamps on my LOs, that doesn't mean they are not loved. When I'm scrapblocked or simply lazy to make an LO, I turn to my stamps for comfort. I love playing with my stamps! I usually create tags and cards from them when inspiration sets in.
And a girl can't have too many stamps, got this BG mini clear stamps at 5 pcs for 10SGD at PaperMarket, not bad eh? I long to smother them with ink when I get home, heehee
Meanwhile here's one of my unposted LOs which I did during our anniverery scrapmeet, the sketch is from April PageMaps.

How's your Thursday?
Marix
----
My BLOGCANDY HERE open to all until April 30!

1 comment:

kmassman said...

FUN FUN FUN!