Monday, April 19, 2010

Say Hi to Nicole

This is Nicole and her playbox!

A little story...
Nicole is my last doll that Mama gave me... Dec 2007. We were walking along the mall and passed by a stall that sells dolls and she asked me to choose one. I told her no need to buy me a present and I've had enough dolls already. She insisted and told me I can never have enough dolls (I inherited her love for dolls *wink*). So I chose Nicole, her hair reminds me of Rageddy Ann, I gave my Rageddy Ann to a little girl in one of our out-reach program back in highschool. I chose to give her though she's one of my favorites, coz I want to impart something close to my heart. OK its kinda melodramatic but it did gave me a high score in my essay as part of the project heehee.

On with the project...
The box and the chair is from Daiso. I painted the box with MM acrylic paint(capri), wallpapers and the borders are papers from Harmonie.
These wooden frames are from Harmonie, misted with TA Cocoa to add color, the other wood is actually stamped with the phrase "Make Life Sweet" and heat embossed with white puffy powder.

And here's Shinbi, Nicole's teddy bear (been hunting for this tiny bears only to find them back home at Blue Magic!) The paper roses were also from Daiso, I just bunched it and tied with a satin ribbon to look like a bouquet.
I just added a cut piece of green polka felt to look like a rug. I had so much fun doing this! I'm thinking of creating another one.
Finally a card using Harmonie papers, flower and brad.

My previous two LOs are already posted in Harmonie's gallery! Yey!
I told you I got more coming up, so I hope you drop by again soon.

If it's your first time to visit check out my blogcandy!
Happy Monday!
Marix

1 comment:

salme said...

That box is sooooooo cute!!! Love the contrast of brown and pink and green! And, the chair is priceless! Love this so much!