Sunday, April 11, 2010

ScrappersatSG 3rd Anniversary Party

photo by Bebang


It was another food, fun, prizes, laughter galore, and misty party. Really 3x the fun!


We kick-off the party by filling in our tummies with yummy food from mareng s, then to break the ice, we played hephep hurray, musical chairs, and pinoy henyo! There was the traditional pabitin, where everyone was giggly over the hanging goodies.

photo by Bebang

And of course we scrapped with all our might, everyone was mistyfied!
We painted, misted, stamped, embossed on our LOs! Check out the lovely entries done by the scrappers for our "Alice in Wonderland challenge by Iris!" Remember this is open to everyone, check out the details here.
I'm almost done with mine but knowing me, I still need to do some minor changes hahaha

Anyway I managed to finish 3 LOs yesterday and I got 2 more LOs done to showcase " Harmonie".

For now I'm sharing one of the simple ones I did, using a sketch from April Pagemaps.


So hang in there and I hope you do watch out for my coming posts.

And the blogcandy is still on-going!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by!
Marix

No comments: