Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scrapping like there is no tomorrow

But this time I took a break from scrapping and started making cards!
I made two but I'll show you the other one later.
A mother's day card using Hanna! Love her as always! This is my take for Card Patterns Sketch #60


I used copic markers to color her and paper pieced her apron. Still learning how to color but wishing I could own more than a handful of copics.

-----
My BlogCandy here.

Gotta sleep now. Thanks for dropping by!
Marix

3 comments:

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch Benga! The colors are lovely. The butterfly is such a great added accent on the card.

whoistracy said...

So sweet! I love that image and the papers you used. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

dstandard said...

What a cute image and card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!