Monday, April 26, 2010

There's always a sunshine after the rain

I'm taking it literally, after a heavy downpour this afternoon hehehe
And here's one of our sunshine that brighten our days, little miss e :)

This is my entry for MWL's Lift Me challenge #4 hosted by Leena and my entry for Papierhouse. I've been dreaming about yellow and this lamp for a couple of nights, so last weekend I finally gave the concept a go. I'm quite happy with the results!
But I was torn on which side of paper to use, this is the backside, but the stripes won the battle coz if find the floral pattern too busy for my LO. Did I made the right choice?
So to pop the page a bit more I heat embossed a lace stamp on the sides, the bird is flocked, am really frustrated with the flocking, OC mode on hehehe I wanted the flock to be evenly spread but I just can't!
more close-ups, not forgetting the butterfly of course :) *tnx mareng s*
ahhh finally the studio calico paper (lamp shades) that inspired me to create this LO
And a small toot! My LO "Precious Little One" was chosen as one of the LOTW over at MWL, yey! check it out here!

And I almost forgot, I would like to thank everyone who stopped by to visit my blog and spread the news on my blogcandy! This is my most commented blogoversary ever! and it's not the month-end yet! Thanks so much for the love, and to the followers I hope I won't disappoint you.

Next post will be cards!
Thanks again for stopping by!
Marix

Blog candy click here!

2 comments:

salme said...

OMG! Ang ganda nito! Love the lamp!!! Love it, love it, love it!

Natalie said...

This is simply beautiful! the stripes was definately the right choice!

Nat x