Friday, May 21, 2010

Banging my head

I'm having migraine attack the past couple of days, last night took its toll and I was bedridden trying to get some sleep which is getting difficult for me. :(
Such a spoiler! I would have love to get crafty!
Since I got no project to show, I would like to share this article from Scrapbooks, Etc. on embellishing your photos.
I've done a few of these techniques like...
Use a Circle Cutter on Scrapbook Photos
Print Journaling on a Scrapbook Page Photo
Add Your Own Handwriting

Add a Transparencyand in addition you can mist on photo, tie a ribbon,decorate with Jewels/brads/flowers
Hope you'll enjoy your weekend! TGIF!
Marix

3 comments:

Scrapper Maya said...

wow...impressive!! Love every single of your layouts ;)

Jennie (Jenn) said...

Take care and rest well. Lovin all pages... Have a blessed weekend.

Lynn said...

Wow! These are spectacular scrapbook layouts, each one are beautifully decorated and the colours are superb...You are so creative :)
huggs
Lynn xx