Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Belated

Happy Mothers Day to all of you lovely mothers!
This is one occasion that I will never forget, I'm just lost for words and just thought of letting that day pass by. I've been holding on to Mama's photo since last week hoping to scrap a page about her. Mama always love receiving mother's day cards with her photo.
It has been almost 11 months since she left us and I know she's happy that we've surpassed the difficult stage of letting go. So I guess it's about time I make a layout about her but not without some few "senti" moments. Finally I was able to finish this page.

This is for you Mama... Happy Mother's day... I love you.
"Every wish would be heard and answered"
Every night before I close my eyes I think of you and wish to see you in my dreams.

heat embossing in gold
stamping on transparency


This is using Creative Scrapper's sketch#103 and Scrapping the Music #133 "Rainbow Connection" challenge.

Thanks for the visit.
Marix

13 comments:

anne g-i said...

what a beautiful tribute!!! love how you used the lyrics!!!

salme said...

Time heals all wounds. Memories never fade. I am very sure she's happy with this layout!

Scrapper Maya said...

This is a lovely layout. She'll be forever in you.. Don't worry dear :)

tWiNkLestamper said...

gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a beautiful tribute to your Mom!! this is soooooooooooooo beautiful!!! thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with scrapping the music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

bebang said...

this is beautiful Marix... this post is so touching... hugs ... your mom is very happy now :)

Jeanet said...

Oh wow..this is so beautiful! I love all the colors and all the beautiful embellies!
That stamping on transparacy is gorgeous!What a beautiful tribute!
Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping The Music this week!

Patricia said...

Hi, Marix! Oh I am so happy you scrapped this beautiful picture of your mother. I know how hard that is to lose a Mom. I know every loss is different with different circumstances. I loved your layout when I saw you post on Scrapping the Music and love the meaning even more behind it!

Thank you so much for playing!!!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful page, wonderfully embellished.

Jackie said...

Great work, this is beautiful :) I left you a little something on my blog: http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/2010/05/im-going-places.html ~jackie

Lynn said...

I really love your layout, especially the photo frame and the flowers.

Your beautiful layout inspired me as I have the same paper that you have used on the bottom of your laout(and I have had it for a long time) and I have not used it yet. Now I have lots of ideas for it.
Thank you.

xxx
Lynn D




http://kitschkangaroo.wordpress.com/

Margaret UY said...

hi marix i love this page and loved it even more after reading you blog. you're mom is truelly one of the happiest. you're a very sweet daughter....hope to meet you sooon... on june 12. Independence day ko rin yon! :-)

jonaks said...

its so lovely sis!!!