Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Drought

In scrapping that is....
April is my most prolific month of the year so far, I think around 15 plus LOs, an altered item and some cards!
Now I don't know where to begin, as if I have exhausted all my creativity last month.*sigh*
I'm attempting to get crafty tonight while I wait for my laundry *argh*
Meanwhile I want to show you one of my cards I did last month, supposed to be an entry for Stampendous.
And yeah another toot! My "Church day" LO won the debossing challenge over at Scrap and Stamp! Yipee! The announcement was posted here. Thanks ladies!

OK off to scrap now *gulp*
Marix

3 comments:

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

I always love seeing purple on cards and yet I can't quite make one with that color! I love the birdcage and how you added those petals at the bottom.

salme said...

Yey for the bird cage! Did you manage to scrap?

Edleen said...

your card is truly lovely!!!

and Congrats on winning over @ SSS :)