Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy happy Saturday

Are you like me who loves a long weekend? I think they should change the workdays to just Mon-Thurs and weekends to Fri- Sunday! Yeah I wish!
It's Vesak day yesterday here in Singapore, and yes it's the start of GSS (Great Singapore Sale). To resist the temptation of swiping my credit cards, I stayed home and watch DVDs but in between I was rummaging through my scrap stash for my GDT assignment. Yep my very first GDT for the year woot woot!
My bampop card was chosen as a winner that landed me a GDT spot at ScrapFit! you can read the announcement on their Winners section at the right sidebar. Many thanks to mareng s for the shout out.
Last night was movie night, SATC2, it's not sci-fi LOL (my friend's fiance was trying to convince his buddy to watch the movie with us since he's the only thorn among the roses so he said it was a sci-fi movie hahaha) and then we headed to party ktv for a karaoke session to celebrate my friends engagement. I made a card for them but I forgot to take a photo.

And so it was only today that I finally finished my page! Am quite happy with the result coz I just learned a new technique. I will share them with you on my next post. Meanwhile here's some sneak peeks!


Enjoy the weekend! coz I certainly do!
Marix

No comments: