Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pretty Boy

A heartbreaker in the future? LOL This is my godson RC on his 8th birthday, how time really flies. This is using a sketch from Scrapbooks Etc, which is also similar to Let's Scrap sketch, so I posted the layout last night and guess what? I won!!! Woohooooo!!!!! Talk about beating the deadline LOL!

I'm getting better and better in combining challenges hahaha This is also my take for our very own Scrappers at SG May challenge and also for Design Dollies Color Challenge.

Layers of papers from Sassafrass, SEI and Bella Blvd and bits and pieces from my stash.
Thanks for all the sweet comments!
Marix

5 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Beautiful LO! I love all of the extra details you added!

Leah the Orange said...

GREAT page, Marix! love the banner, and you've ROCKED the colours! thanks for playing along with the Design Dollies! good luck in the May prize draw! :D

Miss Em said...

Wow the details are amazing. Just gorgeous.

Chinqui said...

wow! ganda nito.. kahit daming naka-lagay, sarap pa rin sa mata...

Kristy said...

So many fabby elements here! Love the mix of papers and that yummy banner! Great pic too! Thanks for playin with us Dollies!