Thursday, May 06, 2010

Waste not!

If scrapbook products are not acid free, I guess you could say that I just wasted my hard-earned bucks to nothing.
Thankfully they are acid free and hopefully can last if not a lifetime at least decades I guess. And with my recent discovery of ScrapFIT challenge blog, ... the theme is "Recycling made Fun - Use your stash!" I decided to join in!


So this is my take using my most precious scraps I've been hoarding for years. My scrappy friends would know that my first love for paper is Bam Pop, way before Love, Elsie and Sassafras.
I just adored their cute designs! this paper line goes way back 2006 and they still look so cute, at least for me :)

I even use the packaging paper... the small frame, the parachutes and the mini bots at the bottom.



I used a loads of foam squares to make it dimensional, and did some stitching too! Can you tell I had fun? heehee
This page is made from scraps of this LO and this LO, and this photo is a screenshot of our "Elf yourself" video I did last Christmas. My Dad really liked the video and even asked me to post it in his Facebook LOL
I still have a few more itty bitty scraps that I saved, I don't think Bam Pop is going to have another line of paper so I'm gonna save whatever I can, LOLz

Oh yeah, my craftiness is starting to warm up a bit!
I have this project inside my head so I got to start moving errr scrapping!
Thanks again for the visit!

Marix

4 comments:

salme said...

You really work wonders with Bam Pop! Ang galing! Bagay sa photo nyo ni tito! Wacky!

meluv2scrap said...

Super cute LO!!! Love it!! Thanks for workout with us over at scrapFIT!

Natalie said...

With you BamPop!!! My first love too :)

PS - you won my RAK :)
email me at njwire AT yahoo DOT com

Katie said...

what a fun, whimsical layout!

Katie
ScrapFIT DT