Saturday, May 08, 2010

Misting with stencil

Hi everyone!
This is my very first video tutorial (hopefully not the last) that I made especially dedicated to my dear friend Chinqui! For sure you've seen this type of tutorials from Tattered Angels and some other scrappers out there but just in case you haven't seen or tried this one out I'm just sharing this with all of you.
to create this using mist with a stencil, it look's a bit better on the video

I was a bit nervous, had several takes before I decided to give this video a go so please bear with my blabbers and out-takes hahaha, and yes I was sitting on the floor heehee

It's buffering! yaikks still learning on how to make videos for upload :D
Happy weekend!
Marix

3 comments:

Chinqui said...

Thanks Marix! Lalo ko na tuloy gustong bumili nyang TA Mist na yan... tsaka stencil din, hehe... yey! 1st video upload mo ba 'to sa scrappalific? :) nice naman ahh...

salme said...

Wow! Thanks for the tutorial! Technique queen ka talaga :-)

Teresa said...

Spectacular and simple at the same time your tutorial! I'll try to do something similar but with material that can get acá.Gracias!