Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nativity

Here's my last unposted layout, my take for Ed's Sketch challenge. I'm going to enter this to Laine's sticker challenge too :)

I misted with stencil but the effect wasn't clear though the paper became a bit shimmery. Lots of old supplies here, the frame tranparency from Fancy Pants, clear stickers from Yellow bicycle, and stickers from Love Elsie. Can't get enough of my bird cages but the flowers didn't turned out the way I planned. Here's the tutorial on how to alter old premade flowers.
I was not able to scrap a page last night as I planned, I guess I exhausted myself too much. LOL

And here's another blog candy giveaway by Kelly

I'm still tweaking my blog template... I added the bloghop page and the blog candies page on my top menu that you might want to check.
Weee it's Thursday already!
Marix

2 comments:

Edleen said...

that's really great Marix and i like the colours you used :)

Thanks for joining the challenges!
have a great weekend :)

Kelly Massman said...

Great LO! I have that clear frame transparency-thanks for the idea--I've not figured out how I want to use mine!