Monday, May 17, 2010

Scrap scrap don't stop

I was really tired due to lack of sleep, but I don't want to waste my time counting sheeps so I'd rather scrap! LOL
I finished 2 more layouts but I'm showing you only one I did tonight and the other one I did last weekend.
Here's my take for {Create} and Scrap & Stamp using sketch 5.13 of Sketchy Thursdays
I've been running my ribbons through my sewing machine to create some ruffles, I'm loving it! And yep I sew on my page again :), the quote is stamped and heat embossed.
I'm loving my utee as well! I want my alphas to be a bit shiny!
And here is my take for Scrapbook Challenges sketch 199, I finally applied the technique in my previous misting tutorial :)
Whew, off to bed now, don't want to wake up like a zombie tomorrow :P
Nyt nyt!
Marix

6 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Nice layouts today!

{ CJ } said...

Love it Marix! 101% FUN LO. Love the color combi, the way you position the ribbon and ofcourse the little bits & pcs of embellis ;-)

salme said...

Love the two layouts! Ganda ng colors!

bebang said...

hahahaha! super fun ng photos! love the LO ... love the ribbons, the utee shine ... and of course the stamping and the embossed quote :) yum yum page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love these!! And YAY for stitching!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Patricia Folchert said...

Great layouts Marix, love the ruffly ribbon. Thanks for playing along with Scrap and Stamp!