Monday, June 14, 2010

Beating the deadline

I'm posting this latest LO that I just did tonight/today (it's morning already LOL). Coz I almost forgot about the challenge, well if you did, you better hurry coz you don't want to miss this chance to win some yummylicious prizes from These Are A Few of my Favorite Things!
Well who doesn't love shoes!
This is my second time to scrap about my love for shoes (remember this?), but this time my love for shoes came with a twist.
Well sadly I was diagnosed with Achilles tendonitis, darn! It's a sad fact I have to accept, I have several pairs of sexy strappy high heeled shoes and wedges! oh boy I just love them!!! But sadly I have to tuck them all in and give way to my flat shoes. And these shoes is one of them, I altered this pair with flowers and buttons, tadah!!! Pretty pretty! :)
BTW I have the same fate with Cynthia, but hers is more severe so sad really. I got the inspiration for the title from her blog post here, give her some loving okie.

Time to sleep, sweet dreams!
Marix

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Marix!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee those shoes (and all those little ones too!!!) and loveeeeeeee that scalloped circle!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

salme said...

Cute ng shoes! and love the title you used. :D

Jeanet said...

Wow..this is so beautiful!Loving the colors and that big circle!Those tiny shoes are awesome and i love the other embellies!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!