Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun sketches = fun LOs

This is probably my last post for this week since I'll be taking a short break. I'm heading home tomorrow night to commemorate Mama's first death anniversary. The past years has been difficult for us but as they same time heals all wounds. I know she's looking down on us from heaven and watching over us.


Here's the last 2 LOs I finished during the scrapmeet. I used the sketches 202 & 203 from Scrapbook Challenges.
Those tiny airplane stamps are freebies from my Unity purchase, super cute!
This is my pretty niece/goddaughter Nica, I think Sassafras was a great choice of paper for this LO and the felt flower completed this fun LO! Thanks to Bebang for sharing those pretty felt flowers! and Maps for those sweet little blooms!

Just a reminder about the Summer Challenge at Are You Feeling Groovie, hope you can play with us!
Thanks for dropping by!
Marix

2 comments:

salme said...

Superrrrrrrr cute! :D Love the kite! and all the word stamps on the 2nd lo.

Edleen said...

fabulous layouts Marix!
hope you'll have a fun time while you're away :)