Monday, June 07, 2010

Groovie Monday

Hello hello! How was your weekend? It was nada, nothing, zero creativity for me except Friday night when I helped a friend create a mini album. Other than that my whole weekend was spent watching a Korean drama series. Am totally hooked!
Anyway I'm looking forward this weekend for our scrapmeet to spark my creativity :)
Meanwhile, I would like to invite you all to join in one Groovie challenge - Summer!
Thanks to Ed for inviting me as their guest June DT at "Are you feeling Groovie?" !!!

Here's my LO

and I'm giving away this RAK for the Fave Groovie winner!

So start groovin'

Just heard some good news, it's a happy, happy Monday!
Marix

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Thanks for being this month's Featured Groovie Guest Designer Marix! really Cool & Groovie challenge there :)

have a fun week ahead!