Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Miss me?

I wish LOL
but I missed my scrappy self, don't know how to start off again after a break, still warming up :)

Hopefully I can come up with something this weekend, good luck to me!

Meanwhile here are some eyecandies in blogland...
A Tutorial from Sharon Ong

Sewing machine cover by Ashley, plenty of good stuff over her site!


And I was happy to know that there's an on-line fabric store here in SG, got the link from Piradee. Would love to splurge on those pretty fabrics, but my cc bills just arrived arghhh

What a fun way to use the mini clothespin from Hero Arts blog. I have tons of these cuties and this is such a great idea!

A fabulous project from Christine Middlecamp, love love the details! (tnx to mareng s for the link)

And finally, I've seen several projects on using our alpha chips creatively, but this project from Maya Road's DT Shelly is a stand out for me, gotta love the embossing!

Lots of projects and ideas circling around my head, hopefully they will stay there til weekend so I can get crafty very soon!
Take care!
Marix

3 comments:

salme said...

Yeah, I did!!! I'm happy you're back! Thanks for this awesome inspiration!

bebang said...

yeah i miss your in blogosphere but i see u in fb so its fine lol... i love the sewing machine cover! im gonna bookmark the link! thanks for sharing! :)

Chok Keun said...

thanks for sharing these inspiration links, I've also been hardly scrapping recently except making myself to attend 1 or classes for the past few months...