Friday, June 25, 2010

Non-stop shopping

I'm totally out of control! Will someone please stop me! LOL
Just received my parcels again and here are a few of my new babies



And last night my fave LSS, MWL re-opened after a week of renovation and I was happy to see a bright ambiance of the store. The products were categorized and of course my fave nook was the stamps and medium area. Drooled over the Hero Arts and Stampers Anonymous stamps, even the restocked Ali's Techinque Tuesday stamps!
After much deliberation I bought this! plus some mist, embossing powder and crackle paint.

Yaiks, those will give a big dent on my credit card ;P, but my perfect alibi? Happy Birthday to me!!! LOL my birthday is coming soon so......
Watch out for another blogcandy giveaway coming very very soon!!!
And yes they will include stamps!!!
Super excited for this weekend, TGIF!
Marix

2 comments:

Chok Keun said...

Ooh, these stamp sets are so beautiful!!! I wouldn't be able to resist them either!

Marie said...

awesome stamp sets! I love the tim holts and girl paperie ones. still on my wish list, lol!