Tuesday, June 01, 2010

ScrapFit GDT

My ScrapFit GDT stint is finally up!
ScrapFit WO #21 - Machines

I took the challenge literally and used my sewing machine! Other "machines" I used are the adorable Martha punches (border, corner and butterfly) and my Zutter. (punched the edge of the frame)
And as mentioned before, I learned a new technique, well maybe I'm just a dummy to figure it out this late. I used Tim Holtz swirl mask, but this time I used the negative side, I just covered the areas I don't want to be misted with scrap papers. I love the effect!
As always, it's a promise to myself that I would be using my stamps more often so I used AL swirl stamps, See Ds and BG flower stamps.

Thanks again to the FITgirsl of ScrapFit for this opportunity!

Now it's your turn to work-out! Have fun!
Marix

1 comment:

meluv2scrap said...

Congrats on being our Guest FITgirl!!! Love this LO--you don't see a lot of purples in the scrapbook world so this LO really catches the eye!!! LOVE IT!