Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Still blogging...

It's past bedtime but here I am still blogging, just want to share this LO that I finally finished, really finally! As simple as it may seem, it took me days to contemplate on how to put this page together.
So here's my buzz beater take on Scrap Inspire Create's May sketch challenge.
I think my other punches are getting jealous, this is by far my favorite punch of them all (though I own only a few). The lace stamp is another fave, as always I heat embossed to add texture and for the final touch I stamped the chandelier stamp from Heidi Swapp and the pretty butterfly punch also from Martha.
OK time to hit the sack, sweet dreams!
Marix

2 comments:

Scrap Inspire Create said...

Hi Marix! Thank you for playing along at SIC. Love the shades on your LO.

Scrap Inspire Create said...

Congrats Marix! You won May challenge at SIC! Please email us ur mailing address.