Sunday, June 13, 2010

Three's a crowd?

Yep yep! I've done 3 LOs last weekend!!! wooohooo!
Super duper thanks to the ladies of ScrappersatSG, coz it's another successful and fun scrapmeet! Thanks to chipmunk for her hospitality and of course mareng s for organizing the event!
It was our first time to finally meet Maggie and Liza! welcome to our group!
And now here's my entry for our challenge and also inspired by Scrapping the Music #138 Crazy Beautiful challenge!

stickles everywhere!



Thanks to chipmunk for her lovely TA stencils and turquoise mist, love them!

I'll show the other two LOs on my next post, hope you had fun this weekend! And yeah my parcels arrived! woohooo loving all my Unity stamp purchases, makes me smile all the time ;)
Marix

6 comments:

Margaret UY said...

hi marix... we had so much fun as well... sa uulitin... i love seeing your work...

yyam said...

Such a beautiful layout! Yummy details and layers! And such bold bright colours! :)

Jeanet said...

Just love your layout!Loving all those flowers, butterflies and those stickles!
That stamp is gorgeous!Beautiful design!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and all the cutout work!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristii said...

Wow!!! The detail in your layout is amazing!!! I just love your work!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!

Chok Keun said...

Loving the layering and details of this LO, gorgeous!