Saturday, July 24, 2010

Coffee overload!

My DGC barkada (friends) loves to hang-out at Starbucks, when the time and budget permits *wink*. After attending a Saturday anticipated mass at the church where they (yes "they" coz I'm only doing a lip singing LOL) are the assigned choir, we usually eat dinner and unwind for some coffee. We talk, we laugh, we tell stories, we bond together... and so here are my LOs to remember those happy moments....
using Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #208 , and also my entry for Laine's ribbon challenge


using Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #209


Looking forward to another bonding time with my friends... happy weekend!
Marix

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Love both of your layouts!
I especially love the colors of the 2nd one--and those orange circles!

Jolanda said...

wow,this is very cute!!!we don't have starbucks but i love coffee,specially to start with ;)!Love the pictures they looks so friendly!Nice colors you used!!and the cup is so cute!!!Have a nice weekend.Love,Jolanda