Thursday, July 15, 2010

Halfway halfway

Hello again July!
Exactly 2 weeks out from blogland? I was caught up with so many things and next thing I knew it was already mid of July *sigh*
I know I promised a blogcandy, will post it later tonight, hopefully someone still reads my blog LOL
Thanks to all my friends who greeted me on my special day, celebrated the occassion with my Dad and my housemates. A simple gathering to give thanks for all the blessings I received the past year.
I wasn't exactly scrapless for two weeks coz I had few projects that are all halfway done, altered items, mini album, LOs and sewing projects. I just couldn't figure out how to finish them all hahaha

And now for some eyecandies....
Stamping goodness from Jennifer Mcguirre from AussieScrapSource


This is on my wishlist! super cool machine by Teresa Collins, to make my very own stamps, totally rad!
As always Prima never ceases to amaze me...
Loving the Jack and Jill collection and the Road Trip collection!




For those of you who are still on the iPhone hype, and still want to scrap at the same time... try Coolibah! see more about the review in Craft Critique. I had the free version and good enough for me to play around with my iPhone photos. Try it!



And my new daily fix in bloghopping is the talented Adela Rosol, check out her post on how to make these gorgeous seats!!!

I hope all of you are having a happy thursday! later ok...
Marix

4 comments:

salme said...

cuteness naman yang chair na yan!

Jolanda said...

Wow,this is a lot of nice stuff!!!

bebang said...

love those stuff!! thanks for ssharing! :)

Chok Keun said...

wow, thanks for sharing these! Ooh... I would love to make my own stamps too...