Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happily

So here's the LO I've been talking about. My ice breaker from a long drought of scraplessness ;)
Funny thing is I have this Heidi Swapp chandelier stamp in my mind while trying to figure out how to put things into place. To my dismay the stamp was nowhere to be found, the con of cleaning up! I searched an searched, yes even my Dad was helping me out even though he doesn't even have a clue what it looks like. It finally appeared when I almost gave up looking haaayz!
This is my super belated LO for a dear friend cute#1. Hope you like it!

Dad was amazed on the process of heat embossing...


It was a hectic Wednesday for me, hopefully another page in progress will be completed before midnight *wink*
Marix

4 comments:

Jolanda said...

wow,very beautiful,love it!!!

salme said...

Wow, ganda naman neto!

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Wow! Love all the details!

jonaks said...

the stamps was really gorgeous naman talaga. loved your page too.