Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Kuya!

It's my brother's birthday today, sadly he's away from his family and still working til night. But he's looking forward for his trip back home come weekend to celebrate. As for me I've been quite busy with work just the same, too tired to even think of what to scrap. So I'm sneaking some time to try out on another digi LO using PS CS4 This is for my Kuya (elder brother)

No special techniques here just crop, cut, resize, paste and drop shadow, still too lazy to learn hahaha

The elements are from free digi kits at Two Peas... from the following digi designers:
Sande Krieger - bg paper, tag
Erica Hernandez - thankful
Michelle Underwood - matting paper, banner, journaling spot, circle tag
Vinnie Pearce - today
Jessica Sprague - ribbon, frame
Betsy Tuma - bottle cap

Thanks everyone for taking part in my blogcandy, happy Wednesday!
Marix

5 comments:

Jolanda said...

very nice L/O!!~

Have a nice day,Jolanda

Edleen said...

love this page Marix!

bebang said...

galing naman!

Kelly Massman said...

Great page! Love the banners!

TanySol said...

WOW Marix!!!!
Fantastic layout!!!!